Sunday, July 10, 2005

My last night in Harris Manchester College

Yes, I cannot believe it. Tomorrow morning I had to say goodbye to Oxford. I hope to come back here for my children's graduation. Who knows?

Today, I finally went to StoneHenge. I had a great tour of Salisbury Cathedral, and Avery. There are layers of history in England. It is extremely fascinating. I tried to get you a 360 degree version of the Stonehenge. I took series of 13 pictures to get you this image. I hope you like it. By the way, there are too many pictures I wanted to upload. I will do it as soon as I can.

I will fly to Spain tomorrow. I do not know internet access but I will try to continue my journal.

One more thing, I forget the name of the roof but there are pretty interesting ones here...

Peace, Melda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home